YOUR FIRST VISIT
Often your first visit will be for just a consultation (diagnosis and assesment), however should treatment be indicated and you wish to have it completed at that time, we will make every effort to accommodate you.
We look forward to seeing you and are here to be as helpful as possible! Please help us ensure a smooth process by providing the following at the time of your appointment:
- Please have all online registration forms filled out in advance. (Health History, Pain History, Office forms, etc.). Once your appointment is made, your Username and Password are emailed to you which allows you to login and complete your registration. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Please ask your dental office to forward your "Bitewing and / or Periapical" x-rays, if necessary. We will still need to take our own separate x-rays (we take them differently), but your existing x-rays can still be helpful! Forward x-rays to email@example.com.
- Please do not forget to bring your referral slip!
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card and information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- If you plan on using Care Credit, please alert us and bring your card or 16 digit account #.
IMPORTANT: A parent or legal guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.